- Similar Tours
- water bottles during the trip
- 4×4 car during Sahara Desert exploring.
- A night in the desert camp.
- A very comfortable SUV car ( Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Or Ford) Or a Mini bus for groups (Mercedes, Renault, or Ford).
- Car gas or fuel.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
- Stop at every place for photography.
- sufficient time for the operation.
- Personal Expenses.
4×4 Sahara Desert Explore highlights:
- Nomad lifestyle visit:
- former rallys off-road experience.
- Sahara Desert dunes.
- Southern African subculture.
- Gnawa Music.
- ATVs & Buggies activity.
- Local gastronomy ( berber Pizza).
- Camel trek.
- French colonization ruins.
- Rissani’s medieval market.
- 4×4 car adventure.
4×4 activity in the Sahara Desert itinerary:
The Sahara Desert 4×4 activity program would start at any appropriate time of the day from your accommodation. Thence, heading to “El Khamlia village” where to explore the southern african subculture (Gnawa Music) that has been survived since the colonial times. Then, following the Sahara Desert exploring to French colonization ruins where was used to extract various metals a side of the deserted mud village of “M’tis”. Afterward, to have a traditional discovering stop with nomads Family to find out the ancient berbers’ life pattern. After that, experiencing a 4×4 car riding through former Rally Dakar and Paris roads across the Erg Chabbi sand dunes (170m) to Rissani city. Where to explore the antique and authentic market that has still saved its medieval features. Animals trading, spices, Herbs, and different handcrafted workshops. At the same time, to take the opportunity to experience the Sahara desert gastronomy for lunch (Berber Pizza or Madfouna). Eventually, going back to Sahara Desert to enjoy your evening and finishing your amazing Sahara Desert 4×4 activity.
N.B: this 4×4 day trip in the Sahara desert might be changeable to match your needs and requirements.
There are no comments yet.