- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- 4×4 car to explore Sahara Desert.
- A Berber drumming party.
- A camel for each passenger.
- A camel Trek for each Passenger.
- A night in the desert camp.
- A very comfortable SUV car ( Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Or Ford) Or a Mini bus for groups (Mercedes, Renault, or Ford).
- Berber drumming party.
- Breakfasts and Dinners in all hotels and camp.
- Car gas or fuel.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
- Stop at every place for photography.
- Entrances fees.
- Personal Expenses.
Sahara Desert 5 days tour from Fes Highlights:
- Ifrane (Switzerland of Morocco).
- Cedar Forest ( Morocco’s biggest woodland).
- Middle and High Atlas Mountains.
- Sahara Desert.
- Camel Trek.
- A dreamy night in the Desert camp.
- Exploring the Sahara Desert ( Southern African subculture, Nomadic family, Local Gastronomy, and French Colonial ruins).
- Todra Gorges.
- Filmmaking sites.
- UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate.
N.B: this 5 days tour from Fes to Sahara Desert is a planned by us. However, It might be changeable or fungible to fullfil your needs and requirements. You just plan and we pleasurably do.
- Day 1: Fes- Ifrane- Cedar Forest- Aoufous.
- Day 3: Sahara desert explore.
- Day 4: Rissani- Tinghir- Todra gorges- bomaln dades.
- Day 5: bomaln dades- Ouarzazate- ait ben Haddou Kasbah- high atlas mountains- Marrakech.
Tour Distance: 391 km
the first day of the 5 days trip from Fes to Marrakech begins traveling to Ifrance city, Switzerland of Morocco, in term of its distinct European alpine style architecture and modernity. Then, You continue your traveling cedar woods. The largest forest in Morocco to get delightful moments with macaques monkeys. After your lunch upon your necessity, Begin to explore the Morocco's mountains chains passing across the middle and High Atlas Mountains to notice the the nature and climate changing as soon as closing the Sahara Desert. Hence, to end your day up in Ziz valley panoramic view overlooking the agricultural and palm trees groves. Overnight at your Riad in Aoufous Town.
Tour Duration: 8 hours.
After a rewarded sunrise and fresh breakfast to cheer up your day. Start your day from your camp or Merzouga head to Khamlia town, mostly settled by Moroccan Southern Africans, and where you enjoy their inherited dance ( gnawa music).Then, to the last century French Colonial remains ( Zinc mines). Thence, to enjoy a contemplating moments with nomadic families to discover their life pattern, original Berber lifestyle, and pleasurably have a cup of tea under their tailormade woolen tent.
Afterwards, live a 4×4 car adventure along the former Maroc and Dakar rallys road touring around the Erg Chebbi sand dunes 170m high. And back to Merzouga town to have your lunch. Finally, to Riad/Hotel in front of the Sahara dunes to enjoy your Free time.
Tour Distance: 247 km.
Today's program of 5 days desert tour from Fes begins traveling through Erfoud, and dmud villages from a place to another to an oldest water Irrigation system to explore. Then, to pull over in of the towns for a local Berber dressing photography and lunch. Afterwards, to Tinghir city, that still saves some of its diverse ethnicities living impressions and ruins, especially Muslims and Jews. Thence, driving via the Todra valley's panoramic views to Todra Gorges, the magical towering mountains (300m). In order to walk and discovering along the river, and wondering the huge downhills and canyons.
Later on, you keep on to Bomalne Dades, the quiet and adorable place for its gorgeous valley and landscapes. Overnight at your Riad.
Tour Distance: 312 km.
Your last day of 5 days desert trip from Fes to Marrakech via Sahara leads you through the town and valley of the Roses to Ouarzazate city, the Hollywood city of Morocco, where to the adorable Kasbah of Taourirt, a pure Moroccan settlement and the Oscar studio. Then, to Ait ben Haddou Kasbah that has been a UNESCO world heritage since 1987, and was a very vital trading caravans passage from South Africa to Marrakech, in addition to attractiveness to filmmakers; "Lawrence of Arabia 1962", "Gladiators 2000", and "game of thrones 2012". Thence, you follow your traveling day through the high atlas mountains, Tizi N tichka pass, and its stunning altitudes ( 2260m). And to pull over by the picturesque Berber stony villages and peaks overlooking around. Finally to Marrakech Therefore, you would have finished this 5 desert days trip from Fes to Marrakech.
More about Atlantic Coast
More about Atlas Mountains
More about Berber Villages
More about Chefchaouen
More about Imperial Cities