- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- 4×4 car during Sahara Desert exploring.
- 4×4 car to explore Sahara Desert.
- A Berber drumming party.
- A camel for each passenger.
- A camel Trek for each Passenger.
- A night in desert berber camp.
- A night in the desert camp.
- A very comfortable SUV car ( Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Or Ford) Or a Mini bus for groups (Mercedes, Renault, or Ford).
- Berber drumming party.
- Breakfast in all hotels during the trip.
- Breakfast in hotels.
- Breakfasts and Dinners in all hotels and camp.
- Car gas or fuel.
- Car gas or fuel.
- Lunches and dinners ( in some places).
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
- Stop at every place for photography.
- Entrances Fees.
- Entrances fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- High Atlas Mountains
- UNESCO heritage sites ( Ait Ben Haddou and Kasbah of Taourirt).
- Western Gate of the Sahara Desert.
- One thousand Kasbah’s road”.
- Valley of the roses and dades.
- Todra Gorges.
- Sahara Desert.
- Sand Dunes.
- Desert Camp night.
- Berber drumming Party.
- Camel trek.
- Rissani ( the traditional market).
- Berber culture
- Medieval Architecture and History.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Marrakech- High Atlas Mountains- Ait Ben Haddou- Ouarzazate- Bomalne Dades:
Tour Distance: 312 km.
The first adventure day of this 3 day tour from Marrakech would take through the high atlas mountains where to find out the medieval remains of the adobe and stony architecture, and driving over an altitude of 2260 M. Thus, to the antique Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah that attracts the folk from all over the world; for its uniqueness, and the many international filmmaking that are made; "the bible", "Game Of Thrones", and "The Message".
After the visit, carry on to Ouarzazate city, the western gate to the Sahara Desert that you would merely notice from the arid climate and beautiful valleys. Eventually, on the road of "One thousand Kasbahs" through several adobe villages and Kasbahs to Bomalne Dades to enjoy a couple of stops by the valley of the roses and dades. Overnight at your Riad/Hotel.
Bomalne Dades- Todra Gorges- Merzouga- Sahara Desert.
Tour Distance: 247 km.
After a Worthy breakfast, Begin the most interesting day of this 3 days tour from Marrakech toward Tinghir city, that has witnessed several ethnicities living together ( Muslims & Jews) decades ago, and ruins are still survived to explore. Thus, through beautiful panoramic view to the stunning towering of the Todra Gorges to picture the amazing cliffs and downhills of that attractive sites especially the climbers, and enjoy the breeze of the river and breathtaking.
Afterwards, to continue to Sahara Desert to pull over in one of the villages to get tips and photographies for the local Berber dressing, and also stop by the oldest water Irrigation system in the region. Once your arrival to Sahara desert, make your scarf to entertain the camel riding through the sand dunes, and enjoy an amazing sunset view. Thence, get warmly welcomed by the humble camp staff, and have time to contemplate the serene place and its magic.
Sahara Desert- Rissani- Ouarzazate- Onila valley- Marrakech.
Tour Distance: 559 km.
You would lovely cheer your day up with a sunset shot and worthy breakfast. Then, head to Marrakech city via Rissani city that contains the most traditional market in the region and also characterized with its Berber-arab combination livingstyle. Thus, to travel through a different road and its arid vegetation such as Ocasia trees. Also, passing through the anti Atlas Mountains till Ouarzazate.
After your lunch, continue through the Onila valley that would absolutely amaze you with panoramic views, traditional Moroccan lifestyle that has still kept and survival. Plus, to how the architecture and villages are situated there. Eventually, to Marrakech.
There are no comments yet.