Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Day Trip
- Similar Tours
- water bottles during the trip
- 4×4 car during Sahara Desert exploring.
- 4×4 car to explore Sahara Desert.
- A Berber drumming party.
- A camel for each passenger.
- A camel Trek for each Passenger.
- A night in desert berber camp.
- A night in the desert camp.
- A very comfortable SUV car ( Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Or Ford) Or a Mini bus for groups (Mercedes, Renault, or Ford).
- Berber drumming party.
- Breakfast in all hotels during the trip.
- Breakfast in hotels.
- Breakfasts and Dinners in all hotels and camp.
- Car gas or fuel.
- Car gas or fuel.
- Lunches and dinners ( in some places).
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
- Stop at every place for photography.
- Entrances fees.
- Entrances Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate day Trip Highlights:
High Atlas Mountains.
UNESCO world heritage sites.
Argan Oil cooperatives
Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and Taourirt.
The western Sahara Desert gate.
Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Day Trip Itinerary:
Tour Distance: 197 km.
Enjoy an amazing day adventure in Morocco to explore the largest High Atlas Mountains chain, the Medieval Architecture, and very attractive filmmaking sites of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah and Ouarzazate city, the city of Cinema and Gate to Sahara Desert.
Join your a group people or a private day trip tour to travel beyond the High Atlas Mountains to explore a different world away of the bustle and hustle of the Marrakech City to also discover some of the anti Moroccan lifestyle that has still been saved.
In the Morning, You drive to Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate city through the largest High Atlas Mountains chain in Morocco to get some stops with a very couple of old adorable villages and marvelous natural scenes from over the peaks of the mountains 2260m high. In addition, to drive along the Onila valley that really shows how the traditional livingstyle of Berbers.
Once you arrive to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, get your time to get lost into that charming labyrinthian architecture that’s one of UNESCO world heritage since 1987, and an international attractive site for filmmaking; “Gladiator 1998” and “Game Of Thrones 2012″…etc. Plus to its trading caravans passage importance years ago.
After the visit, carry on your day tour in Morocco to Ouarzazate, to explore the famous Oscar Studio and the typical Moroccan Architectural example of Kasbah of Taourirt since 17 century. Finally back to Marrakech and finish your amazing day trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah and Ouarzazate.
There are no comments yet.