- Similar Tours
- water bottles during the trip
- 4×4 car during Sahara Desert exploring.
- 4×4 car to explore Sahara Desert.
- A Berber drumming party.
- A camel for each passenger.
- A camel Trek for each Passenger.
- A night in desert berber camp.
- A night in the desert camp.
- A very comfortable SUV car ( Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Or Ford) Or a Mini bus for groups (Mercedes, Renault, or Ford).
- Berber drumming party.
- Breakfast in all hotels during the trip.
- Breakfasts and Dinners in all hotels and camp.
- Car gas or fuel.
- Car gas or fuel.
- Lunches and dinners ( in some places).
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
- Stop at every place for photography.
- Breakfast in hotels.
- Entrances fees.
- Entrances Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
Best Chefchaouen day trip from Fez highlights:
- Chefchaouen old town.
- browse Blue Pearl history.
- Rif Mountains.
- Andalusian impact; culturally, historically, and architecturally.
- Uta El Hamam square, Red-haired Kasbah, Spanish Mosque, colorful souk, and handcrafted workshops.
- the capital of cannabis agriculture.
- mountains landscapes and Rif rural Moroccan villages living style.
Day trip from Fes to Chefchaouen itinerary:
Tour Distance: 247 km.
In the morning, the driver/guide would pick you up from your accomodation to live a day trip in paradise to the blue pearl, Chefchaouen. Thus, on the road, the one would passionately love to stop by different site of the landscapes; either with lakes, rural villages, and mountains for photographies and enjoying the incredible mood.
Once you arrive to Chefchaouen sited on the two Rif Mountains summits, make your Chefchaouen exploring in your own way. Get the opportunity to browse the deep history of the blue pearl influenced by the foreign ones such as; the Andalusian one. As well as, to enjoy the charming beauty visually on the blue and white washed alleyways, the colorful souk with tailormade stuff.
Afterwards, continuing the Chefchaouen day trip to discover the sites; passing around the red-walled fortified kasbah. In addition to the popular Uta El Hamam square to enjoy a meal or drink from one of the the rooftops overlooking around. One of must-visited places in Chefchaouen is the natural water spring of Ras El Ma. Then, to hike for a while one of the peaks to visit the Spanish Mosque and overlook the whole blue Chefchaouen.
After you get satisfied, meet your driver to go back to Fez and finish your Chefchaouen day tour.